The legislation of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the owner of the online store must determine the terms of delivery and return of the goods, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (Cabinet Regulations).
The Seller of the goods offered in this Online Store, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person performing the Order, hereinafter called the Buyer, on the other hand, shall conclude the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the Goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment arrangements
The buyer orders the goods through this website, specifying the type and quantity of the goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the goods by using the payment tools embedded in the Internet shop or by paying the invoice corresponding to the order prepared by the seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without signature.
Payment is made by transfer
The Seller shall ensure the preparation and dispatch of the goods within 3 days after receipt of the payment for the goods, with the delivery time agreed with the Buyer.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has the right to refuse the goods within 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving the Goods by sending the Seller a letter of refusal. The Seller shall send the letter of withdrawal to the Buyer by e-mail at the Buyer's request.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the withdrawal letter. All expenses incurred in returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the goods ordered cannot by their nature be returned, they are perishable or are quickly used;
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer on individual order;
- the buyer has opened audio or video recordings or software packages.
Article 12 (6) of the Law of the Republic of Latvia on Consumer Protection states that "the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer the right of withdrawal or to withhold compensation in the event of damage to the Goods, negligent handling of the Goods or failure to follow the instructions provided in the original packaging of the Goods or damaged packaging.
By entering the required information, making an order, the Buyer confirms that he / she has read and agrees that the data provided by him / her is used to allow the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and to deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of Latvian legislation. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that it will send notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order to the specified e-mail.
In the event that the goods submitted on the basis of the consumer's application are not confirmed by the defect claimed by the consumer and the cause of the defect is not a defect in the production, and in cases where the consumer is denied free repair (the cause of the defect / defect of the product is the use of the product without observing the use of the product), the consumer is obliged and the consumer undertakes to pay the seller for the costs of the service-diagnostic costs and service charges, according to the prices indicated in the price list. In case the customer pays for the repair, the diagnostic fee is not included in the repair price, but if the customer refuses to pay for the repair of the goods, the consumer is obliged to pay for the diagnostic.
The manufacturer's warranty conditions apply if the consumer can produce:
- Purchase document (check, bill of lading or receipt);
- Manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (in case the manufacturer or distributor has included it in the package).
Manufacturer's warranty conditions are invalid if:
- The product has warranty seals, serial number damage or you have tried to repair the damage yourself;
- Damage caused by natural disasters (flood, storm, lightning, fire, earthquake);
- Damage is caused by penetration of foreign material, liquids or insects into the product;
- Have used non-standard power supplies, accessories and spare parts, as well as supplies (cartridges, toners, etc.) that have not been certified by the manufacturer for use with the specified product and if this has caused damage to the product;
- Damage caused by non-compliance of nutrient voltage, telecommunication, cable networks with manufacturer's standards due to rapid temperature fluctuations as well as other household and external factors (soot, smoke, dust, moisture);
- You will not be performing regular service (for products that require it);
- Use the item for production or professional purposes (if the item is not intended for this purpose).